Ingredients of the Primordial Soup…
Here’s where I’m coming from:
(1) completed English major at a liberal arts college (Pomona College)
(2) trained as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company
(3) studied psychology, neuroscience, and linguistics at UCLA in preparation for a Ph.D. in cognitive neuroscience that I never completed
(4) Completed the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program
(5) Well-read (but incompletely self-educated) in evolutionary psychology, behavioral economics, and macroeconomics
In the interests of full disclosure, I should add that I also have a fair bit of training in film-making and storytelling, including a certificate in screenwriting from UCLA Extension and completion of the PBS Producers Workshop. I mention this only because my understanding of storytelling has informed my understanding of human psych, perhaps even more than my 2 years studying cognitive neuroscience!
More about this later….
There are no comments yet.